Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Haiz... holiday is no holiday for me and my fellow schoolmates.
Plenty of homework to do.
Homework!
Homework!
Homework!

A real PAIN.
A bitter medicine for the holidays to cure my coming SPM examination.

But of course, all work and no play will make someone like me half dead.




So, have to do (lah)!

What I've finished so far:
~ English 2
~ Physics 1
~ Biology 1
~ Biology 2
~ Chemistry 1
~ Maths 1
~ Maths 2
~ Sejarah 1

Whats left do be done:

~ Add Maths 1
~ Add Maths 2
~ English 1
~ B.M 1
~ B.M 2
~ Chemistry 2
~ Physics 2
~ EL

So basically I've done about half! YES! In total of about 2 - 3 hours.

Doing it in such a short time makes it look like here isn't really much to do.

But actually I'm just doing the easy ones first. =.=

More to do. More to do.

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box