Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

So after this long bickering of what course to take......

*inhales deeply*

I finally chose to take Diploma in Interior Design at PJ CAD

Can't have any regrets now............

Yep. Can't back out now. Its a choice I've made that could affect my whole life after this.

It's hard makin choices u know that can affect your whole life.....

Well it's never easy unless you've been plannning since you're in like what?

Kindergarten?

Most people change with time and environment.......

When we are young we want to be a doctor... a lawyer... a pilot....

Then as we get older,

*reality check*

U failed biology, u loath the police and politicians, u'r afraid or heights

U realised u like other stuffs than those u used to like

And what u used to like u now loathed it....

Life is HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***


Oh wait... y am I repeatin about where I'm goin?

Heck!! no one cares...........

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box