Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Starting today, will be entering assesment week in college.....

Busy days ahead but I'm already got so many things to be done at hand.

Passed up my Masjid Jamek drawing and I have to say, I must give more thought into my drawings before I even start sketching because others are so much nicer compared to mine. Feel like re-doing my Masjid Jamek.... can I?

Re-doing something u did for 1 whole day is not fun but frustrating because the hardwork goes wasted for nothing...... *wails* Darn Miss Lee for making me redo my Art History plus have to skip my lucnh today just ot finish it....!!!

Finishing a sketchbook is a week is hard enough. Finishing 2 books it in a matter of about 3 - 4 days is almost darn impossible.....!!!!!!!

3D project is due this Wednesday and I don't think it is done up to 80%..... My teammate must treat me a good meal for this.... I'm doing 70%++ of the work here!!!!

Lastly, sleeping at 4a.m. in the morning is not fun....!!!! I repeat, NOT FUN!!!!! Its so darn tiring....

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box