Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

On this morning,
as I had been stumped after asking a question,
and I got an answer that made me angry,
Cuss I did but only in my heart's mind.


Dissapointed I have.
It is not the first,
and definitely wont be the last of it;
But enough is enough.


The answers left me in deep thoughts,
about my old perspective in those I believed is true,
and that made me realise,
to see truth in a new different perspective.


A truth that is only superficial to others,
but disgustingly sick to me.
A truth that maybe be a lie to others
but it is the truth in ones own point of view.


Friends are just mere acquaintance.
Good friends are those we can talk to, but not to be trusted.
Best friends are the ones we can hang out with;
But true friends, are the ones who genuinely cares for you.


People who does not know pain,
does not know true happiness.
Only in pain will we find,
what we are looking for.


Though the road to seek our own truth
maybe long and painful.
It is always better to live in our own truth
than living in our own lies.


I confess that I have lost my faith in the One up above,
Whom is perfect in all those who believed in Him.
For I believe in the natural and not the supernatural,
Guide me to seek Him once again.


To believe again in
what have been lost over the time
will be and uphill task
for the body and soul.


Have faith in thyself,
For faith is the salvation
to the minds' problems
and the hearts' ache.


*OMG?*

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box