Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

******************************************************************************

1. I suck at getting to know girls.

2. Wish to dye my hair white (one strip down). =P

3. I am lazy. Whos not?

4. Can alter my voice to sound like cartoon. (esp. Patrick in Spongebob Squarepants)

5. Soprano anyone?

6. Biology is my best subject among the 3 science subjects. =.=

7. Always searching for new songs. Can't stick to 1 song for too long.

8. Addicted to Yellowcard's songs. They Seriously Rock!

9. I still Maple. lolz

10. I Emo on the field. Beware if u step on my foot!

11. Random feelings all the time. I sound crazy... =.=

12. I nvr pass my Moral subject since Form 4. =.=

13. Love sleeping.

14. Personal hygiene is important!

15. Clueless sometimes.

*************************************************************

The unlucky ones that get tagged by me. *evil laughter*
Muahaha. Enjoy. =P

Foong JX
Chei Thai
Kee An
Lee Meng
Yung Siang
Toh Seng
Jonathan Lee
Isacc Tay
Wilson Cheah
Jason Chua

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box