Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Haiz... now only update about Class Party

*oh how outdated! ~nvm I'm telling u about it anyway. My version duh!*

My class (5K), catered so we no need to do much.

How much I forked out? ~ RM 13 only

How does the food taste? ~ Ok la. Edible.

Atmosphere? ~ Rowdy, joyful, full of laughter

What I did? ~ Eat ( cannot finish the food) and forced to give a speech by Anthony.

Overall ~ Everyone was to give a speech and the best was by none other than our cemerlang, gemilang, terbilang treasurer's ( Chee Fong) speech.

"Quote (Chee Fong) : Thx for paying money" XD

Makin fun of the fella in front whos givin speech. Yam-Seng-Ing .Going other classes to busybody. Most probably the best day of our lives. Never been laughing so much in my life and I don't think there ever will be this much laughter in a day anymore.

Sad thing I don't have a camera to capture those memorable moments which I definitely will forget in time.

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box