Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Graduation Day is comin and I'm takin' two lame awards. Don't feel like goin' on stage. Truth is I have this terrible uneasiness for talkin' or standin' in front of a crowd.

SPM is looming nearer and nearer and I'm still not prepared.

Still happy-go-lucky postin' in ma blog.

I wish everyone good luck for the exams. God bless you all and may you be well during the exams.

Graduation....

after 11 years in MBS ( primary& secondary)...

that explains why I'm not used to being with you know la... *ahem*

so not gonna keep any memories of this school except of a few things.
Man! I sound like I hate the school. Well I don't actually! I hate something *not telling you* :X
Its just somethings are best forgotten if we hate it.

I'm thinkin', after SPM then what?

What can I do with my spare time and in the future?
Which college I'm goin' to?
What course I should take to do the job I like?

Product designing, Graphic designing, Interior architecture & designing?

All the bothersome questions we all must ponder at.

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box