Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Just got my L license today. Gonna start driving lessons next Tuesday.Free Emoticons For Your Blog and I trimmed my hair today.



Went to a small concert last Friday (19.12.08) at Sri Petaling_ in a church_ His Sanctuary of Glory with Mr. Isaac Haw . Free Emoticons For Your BlogYep. Don't be suprised. =) . A friendly and caring bunch there.

Came home around 1'o clock in the morning. His church friend fetched me home.Free Emoticons For Your Blog

Fantastic atmosphere and energetic performances by local artises - Juwita Suwito, Liang and Altered Frequency.Free Emoticons For Your Blog

and it definitely ain't Silent Night!
Didn't bring enough money to buy their album.Free Emoticons For Your Blog

Will post the pic if I ever got it from Mr. Isaac Haw

Christmas is just 2 days away. Free Emoticons For Your BlogWon't be in KL this Friday till next Monday.

Free Emoticons For Your Blog

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box