Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....



Long time no update my blog. Sorry for being lazy.


First of all,

Got 1 of my wish come true in my wishlist!


I got myself a Nike T90 Shoot 2 ( Laser Green) futsal shoes. YAY!



Second,

Not at home cause stayed at Chong's house for 2 days and pingpong and FIFA again.

Thrid,

I've pass my undang today!
Its not hard. 46/50. I do last minute reading..... as always...

but the place is like crap

lousy toilet, small, and only one person incharge there.

around 60 - 70 ppl attended. Sohai! So many ppl!

so freakin hot and stuffy. OMG!

and the heck. the door suddenly got stuck and ppl are trapped inside. lol.

I'm in the batch after to those that got stuck. Got drama. Lucky.

After hours of waiting, finally its my turn. ****!

Waited since 9a.m. till 2p.m. . WTF!

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box