Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

College has quite been a challenge.

Trying to grasp the pencil properly so I wouldn't draw some ugly kindergarten grade lines.

Sketching objects in detailed and within' few short given minutes and mind you, time really flies by.

Mine was like a complete crap if you were to compare it with other students.


*ooh..... I'm so JEALoUS*

Makin' friends hasn't been easy either especially when the class hardly mixes around even though its just a small class.

You know... girls 1 side guys 1 side. Damn obvious....

Given assignments with a short dateline...

3D studies lecturer, Mr. Travis is a real joker that worksout in the gym. Dun play play o! o.0"

For English, well, they gave a test to determine our English level and will separate us into 2 groups, the not so good and well, the good ones. Just like the set system back in secondary school.

Lucky for me, I'm with the good ones and the best part was class only starts at 11.30 instead of 9 !!! =D


My new assignment : 3D model of your favourite animal

Since I don't think I have a favourite cause most are just too cute, can't say which I love the most so I just choose to do the bottlenose dolphin ..... XD

But there's a catch. You can't just do it like all those normal models. You actually need to build it with styrofoam cubes......

Torturing man.... need to slowly cut the board into small cubes.....

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box