Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

My 3D model its 90% done.. yay!

The shape is done. Now I just need to colour it.

Then hand it up on Wednesday afternoon.

Well... after much comment from my lecturer about the model,

It finally has come down to an owl.

YES! AN OWL!


My dolphin he said the back almost 90 degrees then it makes it looked like a bird like a seagull.

So I went home and chopped of its head...

Then I made a penguin.

Then he said the head too big for a penguin. Either make the head smaller or elongate the body or make other animal...

SO, i chose to make another animal,

and I chopped the head again!!!!
Right there.

Animal cruelty man.....

And that is how my owl come about...

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box