Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

So came back at 11.30 p.m (1st Feb) but slept at 3.a.m then woke up at 8.20 a.m

Then go Jian Liang's house with Wai kit

Do wat?

Cycled to the nearest mamak stall to makan roti,

Then Kok Wai came..... then we

Go CC 3 hours to DotA 1 round and play other rubbish games,

Play Uno and Ping Pong and gambling at his home.....

Sad........ Kok Wai and Jian Liang lose money =P

haiz... my winnings cannot cover CC cost. =P

Eat dinner at JL's house.....

When i thought i can go home sleep.....

My family went to my ol nanny at Hulu Pudu......

Tiring la......................

Came home...... then all these noise of firecrackers and fireworks

Cannot sleep........

Makes me wonder.......

Why in the world are they burning their money away for sound, heat and air pollution?

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box