Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Well............

it started of with in morning when I heard my alarm rang at 5.50a.m. and got out of bed, feeling tired and groggy.....

Haven't been waking up so early since SPM is over.....

Ate my breakfast, bath, get dressed then went down to wait for my driving instructor to fetch me and another of his pupil to the Segambut JPJ.

Went there around 7.30 a.m. it was early so we can practice around the course for 2 more rounds.

Then waited for Tristan to arrive there and the exam to start..........

I'm no. 52 group yellow while Tris was no. 58

Did the Route first then the Circuit.........

The scene of some JPJ officers driving the students back was an obvious sign that they have failed to even go up the slope that was suppose to be our starting point...................

sad for those who failed............

scary for us waiting for our turns to come...........

When it was my turn... the slope there I usually waited for the vehicle infront to go ahead first. The JPJ officer told me to "jalan terus" so I went up the slope and
there was a lorry in front of me!


.............................................................................................

On the circuit, the small hill was like the main reason many have failed the circuit test.

Quite some number of people fell back............

It wasn't easy as the Kancil is as if it has no power to move uphill ! It was different from the slope in our route test.

Alas! I passed, so currently waiting for P licence to come out.

I can Drive very soon ! =) but.......... no car la.... +_+"

so I was wondering , why would I need a driving licence when I don't have a car!

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box