Story of My Life

What happens, what comes, what goes and whatever....

Went to Sebastian's house at 9a.m. and Jian Liang aka Sensei was there at 7 a.m.........

Then went to a kopitiam across the road to drink coffee......

11 a.m only go TS to find Jason at the arcade and faound ut that Jia Sen was with him.

So we went to Bowling alley and take the Early Bird package.... RM 12 for 4 games. But not I pay for it. Thx to Sensei, Jason and Wai Kit.

Then Tristan and Ir Vin joined us later...........
When playing our last round Wei Yi came.

Finish playing dy then go Mc.D eat their Mc value Lunch set then only Wei Quan joined us.

Then we head to MOLi Cafe ( CC) at 9th floor promo period now... RM 3 per hour. Normal price Rm 5 per hour.
Best one that I have ever been in.

Play Left 4 Dead then I got nauseated then wanted to vomit so I quickly stop before I become "Boomer" and splat on the screen..... +_+"'

and yeah... 3D games like CS and does get me headache!

0 comments:


Hit Counter

HEAD BANG TO THIS! LOL!

Chat Box